Thursday 13 February 2014

Music video shots.

As well as a large amount of my music video being filmed outside in a nature/wooded area at times clips have been shot inside. I wanted to have the nature theme remain through out to keep it consistent even in the slightest way. I have done this by using the projector again to project images of trees behind and across my artist. This also keeps my video relating to my digipak and advertisement as they also have a clear nature theme to them. 
I decided to have the tree as a silhouette across my artist as it contrasts with the clips before and after which have blossomed bright green trees in them and it cuts to this bare, dark tree making the break up of my artist and the boy she is singing about seem more tragic and dramatic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment