Thursday 6 February 2014

Editing my music video.

For my music video I have decided to layer certain clips so you can see one over the other. I have done this at the points in the song where she sings about a "ghost." This helps highlight what she is singing about and relates lyrics to the visuals (Goodwins analysis) as she is portrayed as a ghost like figure the way she fades in and out of the shot. 
I also wanted to have multiple clips layered over one another so it helps emphasise a disorientated kind of feel. This is because the song often goes from slow to upbeat fast showing my artists changing emotions and mood towards the person she is singing about and the disorientated look the layered clips gives shows this in a visual way as well as being able to hear it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment