Wednesday 8 January 2014

Final digipak advertisement.

This is my final digipak advertisement. After getting feedback from the class I have changed a few things such as:

  1. I changed the main image to the same one that is on the front cover of my digipak. This makes the two a lot more consistent with one another meaning people will be able to recognise my artist more. Instead of having the image of my artist cropped out with a pink background I decided to keep the original background so it broke up the pink other wise it would have been too much. Also having a forrest/natural looking element to it also helps keep it matching my digipak as well as my music video because it is revolved mainly around nature.
  2. I have also made the whole image/logo into a polaroid style as this was another piece of feedback I got saying it would look better this way. I liked this idea because I think it ties in well with the Indie Pop genre of my music also highlighting that on the digipak there are a lot of photographs of my artist as she is the most important part of her music.








No comments:

Post a Comment