Tuesday 7 January 2014

Feedback on digipak and advertisement.

I decided to show people in my class my digipak and advertisement to get feedback. This is because they are of the in between age group as my target audience (18) so I was able to get feedback from people of the same target audience therefore it will be a lot more helpful.  After showing the class my digipak and advertisement I got some feedback on things I need to change such as..

Advertisement:

  • The photo isn't the right one I should use because it isn't bright enough and doesn't reflect the digipak because it is duller then the images used on it. People think I should use the image on the front cover of my digipak so it has more of a consistent look and they suit better.
  • People made a comment that where I have used a white boarder and the logo has a white boarder, that I should combine it all together so they are the same size to make it look like a Polaroid. I like this idea as I think it will reflect the Indie Pop genre also. 
Digipak:
  • Make sure the text on the spines are the right way round.

No comments:

Post a Comment