Tuesday 7 January 2014

Possible final Digipak advertisement.

This is possibly my final edited advertisement for my digipak. The things I decided to make some final changes to are adding in an itunes advertisement showing it can be purchased there as well as in stores. I decided to do this as it targets the younger generation of my audience as well as the older ones as most people from the younger generation download music and albums instead of purchasing them so it shows multiple options and choices of purchasing the product whether it is through buying it through a store or of the internet. 


I also decided to include a White boarder around the image of my artist to emphasise the image more as she is the main selling point and I want to make that clear throughout the poster, digipak and music video. The White boarder also helps break down the Pink background as I think it looked a bit too child like for the 15-20 year old target audience I have. 






No comments:

Post a Comment