Wednesday 18 September 2013

Conclusion from researching into digipaks


After deciding that I want to create my digipak based around a female pop artist and looking into certain artists that I believe could be similar to the one I want to create I have started to realise what aspects I would like to include in my digipak. All the female artists digipaks I have looked at so far all have certain things in common such as:

·         The main selling point is the artists image and the way they look/are presented

·         Their hair and makeup always stands out (bold/bright)

·         Colours and theme are consistent throughout

·         Always something that links each page together (such as an object or symbol.)

The distinct stylist features which attribute to the pop  genre in the digipaks I have looked at are the bright happy colours which make it appeal to certain audiences such as teenagers and relate to the type of music (upbeat songs.) Also most images relate to either song titles or the album name.

No comments:

Post a Comment