Monday 16 September 2013

Music Video brief- Katy Heart


This is a rough brief I have done on my artist Katy Heart. I decided on the name Katy Heart for my artist because I think it suits my genre (indie pop) as it is very feminine and connotes love due to the last name Heart which a lot of indie pop songs are about love.
I have started to collect images together from the internet of how I want my artist to look and be presented also her likes and dislikes and other artists she is influenced by. 





Katy Heart a 19-year-old, female from London living in Camden. She started out when she was 17 playing at small bars in Camden and other areas around London such as Brixton and Brick lane. She became known by having her own YouTube page dedicated to music written by her. She grew a fan base through You Tube and got signed to Rough Trade earlier on in the year.

Influences: Florence and the machine, Kate Nash, Lily Allen
 Sound: Indie rock/indie pop
 Likes: Vintage shopping, fashion, nature, books, parties
Dislikes: Violence, clubbing 


No comments:

Post a Comment