Thursday 26 September 2013

Mood board for my artist- Katy Heart

Artist mood board

 I decided to make my artist mood board out of three colours that reflected my artist which were Pink, Purple and Orange. I chose these colours because they relate to the pop genre of the music I have chosen as they are really bright happy colours which come across quite positive. Also the orange reflects the more Indie side to my genre as it is a bit more chilled out and toned down but still comes across as a positive colour. These colours also represent that it is a female artist aiming music at females also from a younger audience such as teenagers due to the Pink and the Purple as well as it being in the shape of a flower which are feminine things.


I wrote the lyrics around the edge of the board showing that they are going to be one of the main aspects to my music video and that they are very important. I also wrote words around the board such as "bright" and "out going" reflecting what type of person my artist is and possibly how they will be shown through the music video. I used other words such as "nature" and "crazy" to reflect what type of environment my video will be set in, which is also reflected through some of the images shown like the forrest and the flowers. 



I decided to include images of makeup I want my artist to be wearing and some outfits to show that the image of her is very important especially because she is from an indie pop genre where looks and style are one of the key things shown in a music video as they are usually the selling point. I printed her name Katy Heart large at the bottom of the paper also to emphasise that she is going to be the most important part of the video and will be shown a lot through out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment