Wednesday 18 December 2013

Digipak advertisements.






These are the advertisements I have made for my digipak. I wanted it to reflect the digipak itself a lot so it they can both be easily recognised as they are similar. To do this I kept the colours the same such as the pink background and pink tint to the photographs. I also kept the same font for the writing that is on the digipak along with the logo that is printed on one of the panels. Because my artist is the main selling point of her music and I really wanted to make that clear throughout the digipak and the advertisement which I have done by making her name the biggest boldest piece of text on the advertisement along with an image of her taking up the majority of the page emphasising her importance over the actual music itself. 

I have decided to lay out my advertisement all in a straight line going down the page so it looks more consistent and easy to look at instead of all over the page and confusing. I included things such as a four star rating from Q magazine to make it more realistic as it would help sell the album more. I used Q magazine as it is the best company that targets Indie Pop music from artists such as Florence and the machine and Ellie Goulding who are both similar to mine. 

The advertisement I think works the best is the last one. This is because I like the edited logo the best as where I have cropped it down smaller then the others it helps it tie in with the image more. Also I like the image used in the third one more then the others as it is a lot more clear and shows of my artist more as the first two are quite blurry and unclear. I wanted to use the image from the front cover of my digipak for my advertisement but I didn't think it worked well as it didnt have any background to it and I wanted to add in the nature part of it to keep it relating to my digipak. I decided to use a new image that wasn't included on my digipak panels as I think it keeps the audience intrigued as it is something new to look at although it still relates with the digipak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment