Monday 16 December 2013

Digipak 3rd draft.


This is another edited digipak I have made which is almost complete. All the panels are finished except things such as logos, small print and album title need to be added. Also I need to improve the font for the track list as it is slightly hard to read. 
I have changed the backgrounds of two of my images so they are no longer plain pink. I wanted to do this because I think it looked far too childish due to the over the top use of pink. So to still link in with the rest of the digipak I added images from a nature looking scene which I took myself to give it a mature look. I edited the images to give them a pink/red tint like the track list image so the theme is consistent across each panel also to emphasise the indie pop genre and the fact that my artists target audience is females. 
What I am going to do next is finish the spines by adding things such as artist name,logo and album name. I also need to add something such as a circle to show where the cd is going to go which is in the middle over the image of my artists mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment