Tuesday 17 December 2013

Feedback from showing my music video.

After getting feed back from the class after showing them my music video so far these are the things they said I should change:

  • add a story line to it so it flows better and makes more sense
  • less clips of the artist lip singing 
  • fill in all the small gaps in between clips
  • add another setting other then out doors
In order to improve my music video from this feedback I have decided to add some clips of a boy in it which will be shown as her ex-boyfriend. I want to do this because people said I should have a story line which will be that the artist in my video has been left by the boy. This will also help the song make sense as the lyrics will relate more to the visuals and tell the story of what she is singing about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment