Monday 9 December 2013

Second edited digipak.


This is another version of my digipak I have made to see which one represents my artist and genre best.
I decided to remove one of the images and add in another logo as I thought it was a bit too much having my artist on each panel. Also I think having her name printed again really big and bold emphasises her importance towards the music especially in comparison to the song titles being printed in quite small font.
I think this digipak reflects the Indie pop genre of my artist well because it is very bright and bold which makes it look upbeat and happy like indie pop music is also it reflects my artists positive and feminine personality due to the bright colours and images. This digipak also relates to my artists target audience (young females) due to the use of a variety shades of pink, the use of feminine images such as love hearts and the curly soft font used. The use of the love hearts and slightly pinks tones I added to the images help emphasise the genre and music itself again as it connotes love which is what most indie pop music is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment