Monday 18 November 2013

Feedback analysis from anamatic.


Another comment people made on my animatic, which they think I should improve, is to add more of Goodwin’s analysis such as intertextual references and the notion of looking. To include the notion of looking I am going to include shot(s) of my artist looking in the mirror with the camera looking at her from an over the shoulder shot. In my feedback someone mentioned having htis shot including the candles in the mirror also which could create a good effect still reflecting a love element to the video. This shot will also help emphasize the Pop genre to it as it is showing the importance of the artist herself in the video by her looking at herself in the mirror along with being shown constantly throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment