Thursday 21 November 2013

Projector shots from my video.

From feed back I have previously got from my anamatic, people said that they think I should add another setting/scene to my music video so it isn't all filmed in the same location as that could get boring. I originally has the idea to use projectors and breath to present the lyrics in the air. I still want to have the lyrics in parts of the video because they are a main element if my music video because they have meaning and tell the story of what is occurring.

I am still going to use a projector to present certain lyrics but I am going to do this by projecting them onto walls on and around my artist as she sings.




I decided to project certain lyrics across my artists face as I think it emphasises how what she is singing is effecting her as they are look as if they are taking over her and blocking her.

I also chose not for my artist to lip sing all the lyrics because from feedback people said I shouldn't have her doing this for the whole video.





Instead of having my artists face shown in every shot where I used the projector I decided to use her shadow also. This makes my artist look slightly ghost like which relates to the lyrics (Goodwins analysis "lyrics relate to visuals.") It also emphasises the sad side to the song portraying her as quite a dark dull character showing her heart break and lonely emotions.


Some of the words that I projected are not exact lyrics they are just main words that people would usually pick up from the song because they are repeated a lot though out. I wanted to have flashes of these words at times in my video to highlight the importance of the lyrics and make them have a stronger impact and meaning on the video to make it seem a bit more dramatic.
 I used fairy lights to go around my artist on the floor as I think they brought out the love elements of the song. This is because they make the shots seem quite warm and romantic. They also bring out the girly side to my artist as well as the song as they are decorations you would often find in a teenage girls room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment