Monday 18 November 2013

Development idea's for my music video.


One of the main things from my animatic feedback people said I should include was another setting/ scene in my video as they thought it was a bit repetitive, especially the parts with the candles which they also think I should develop.
I want to add in another scene to my video so it is less repetitive as all the video so far I have planned to be filmed is set in the woods/in a room full of candles. I want to add in another scene that still links in with the song and the rest of the video. I have started looking into a music video by the band Travis called “moving.” In this video they use projectors outside to project images using their breath, as it is cold in their setting.





Link to music video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjKmQmsRlBk&safe=active


I really like this idea and I think if used in the right way could tie in really well with my music video. Instead of projecting images I want to try and project text so it helps emphasize the meaning of the song, as certain lyrics will be shown. I think this ties in well with the rest of the video I have planned, as it is ghost like also due to the fog that the breath creates like other parts of my video. I think this could also connote the love side of the song that the person she is singing about is almost non existent as they are not shown at all through out the video so the fog helps reflect they are sort of a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment