Tuesday 19 November 2013

Developed idea's from anamatic feedback.



                  



As I have decided to add in a different element to my music video due to the feedback I received from
people saying that I should do it isn't as repetitive, I have made a few more story board shots to show where they
will be added and what will be happening. I decided to add in this idea I have taken from the band "Travis" where my artist will be projecting lyrics that she sings into the air by the cold breathe coming out her mouth. I wanted to add this element in multiple times through the whole video
to break it up slightly so it doesn't seem so repetitive and look as if they are all the same shots. 

  Another comment I received
  from people from my anamatic was I should refer to Goodwin's analysis more such as the notion of looking. I decided I was going to refer to this by having a few shots of my artist being shown looking at herself in the mirror with the camera looking over her shoulder as if  they are not meant to be there watching her. 

 Again to reflect more of Goodwin's analysis and to break up the shots of the video more I decided to add in more shots of my artist in different settings such as sitting in front of a mirror with candles surrounding her. Again this refers to Goodwin's analysis of the notion of looking and also the comment he made about the  
 demands of the record label wanting a lot of close up shots of the artist. 
I want to have the candles in this shot because I think it helps reflect the love side of the song keeping it soft and romantic in a way again referring to Goodwin's analysis music/lyrics relate to visuals.  



Another way to break up my video I have decided to add in shots of drums and tambourine's being hit as the actual music in the video does as they are a clear main sound that occurs through out the song. This relates to Goodwin's analysis of music relating to visuals as you will hear the instruments as you see them being played.








No comments:

Post a Comment