Tuesday 26 November 2013

Digipak's similar to mine-Florence and the machine

 Starting to put my digipak together I have looked back into some other artists digipaks to see how they have reflected their genre of music and themselves as artist.
I decided to look back on Florence and the machines digipak as she has the same genre of music as I have chosen due to it being her song I have used for my music video.



So far I have had the idea for my digipak that it would be hugely centred around my artist, having all panels filled with images of her. Florence and the machines digipak is also like this as she is shown on almost every panel. I think this is a very important and common style for female artist to have on their albums as their music is usually revolved around their style and looks.
The main aspect I like about Florence and the machines digipak which I want to use on mine is how consistent it is all over. This is through the use of the same brightness and contrast on all images and having them shot in similar environments.







No comments:

Post a Comment