Thursday 3 October 2013

Audience research


I have started to form a questionnaire to get other peoples opinions on my artist, this is to see whether my ideas all link together such as artist name and genre and the look I am thinking of for my artist.

The questions I have so far... 

Audience research

What genre of music would you associate with the name Katy Heart?

(To see if people think the name and genre match)

What characteristics would you think of when thinking about other female artists from this genre?

(To see whether the audience profiling I have already created is accurate/ if there are any other things people think I should include)

Chosen song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPXHQ8b6m5k&safe=active - (I want to play people the song to see whether they think my artist suits this piece of music with things such as style and her name)

Do you think this song suits the artist’s name?

What setting and environments do you think of when listening to this song?

Colors, props, costumes, hair, makeup?

Any other aspects you would associate with this piece of music? 

Things you wouldn't involve with this piece of music?

(I want to get any other opinions on things people may feel need to be involved that I might have missed out of not thought about or any things people think should not be included and do not relate in anyway. This is will hopefully help me get a clear range of audiences opinions on what is good and bad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment