Monday 21 October 2013

Logo ideas

I have started to look into a logo for my artist Katy Heart and how I may want it to look. Firstly I have started to think about font as the font I use is important as it represents and reflects the genre of music and the artist. 

I have started to do this by looking on the website dafont:   http://www.dafont.com/

I want to go for a style of writing that is feminine due to my artist being a female and her target audience females also. These are the fonts I have looked at so far:







Although I want my Logo to be feminine I also don't want it to come across as too feminine as it might start to look too childish and where my target audience goes up to the age of 20 I need to keep it in a way mature so it still suits them. 
I think all of these fonts are good because they are all girly and happy fonts but I want to get other peoples opinions on them before I take them into making an actual logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment