Wednesday 9 October 2013

Plan for digipak.


Below this post is my first plan for how I want the layout of my digipak for my artist. I have included things such as where I want certain things to go and the type of images I want to include. The main theme I have thought about for my artist is being in nature and I want to try and keep this theme consistent throughout my digipak. The reason I want to focus mainly on this idea is because the video I have thought about making for this artist is set in a natural environment such as in the woods. I also have thought about keeping certain looks consistent on each page such as my artist wearing red lipstick and there always being some form of glitter added into the photos.

Because my artist is from a Pop Indie genre I think it is important to have her shown on almost every page of the digipak to show that she is a main selling point for her music due to her image. I want her to be wearing a different outfit in each image to emphasize that style is important for her look, but I want her makeup to remain almost the same in every picture so it stays some what consistent (red lipstick.) I have also decided that I would like a close up image of my artist taking up the whole front cover of the digipak. This is so things such as her features and makeup stand out and become known to people that that is her image. Also I want to make it clear that she is the most important part of her music which I have shown again by having her name printed in big letters and the album title in small underneath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment