Thursday 24 October 2013

Over all feedback from my costume ideas.


Overall people seemed to like the costumes I have chosen so far for my digipak images. The main things they liked about them where:
  • ·      The bright bold colors as they reflected the pop genre.
  • ·      The fact there are dresses and skirts included as they are very girly items of clothing and help reflect my artists personality and help relate to the female audience.
  • ·      The use of floral patterns because again they help reflect genre and audience but also relate to my idea theme for my digipak (nature.)


There are certain parts of the costumes I need to consider changing or altering though from the feedback I was given such as:
  • ·      Include accessories such as jewelry to make it more pop/ feminine.
  • ·      Don’t use a lot of black clothing items as it may start to come across as slightly punk/rock.
  • ·      Make sure the costumes don’t come across as too childish- include more mature items of clothing to relate to the older audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment