Tuesday 22 October 2013

Costume ideas for my digipak.










I have started to look into clothes I would like my artist to be wearing in the images I will use for my digipak. These are a few ideas I have so far based on what I think is suitable for my genre of music which is indie pop. 
I have gone for quite a few floral items of clothing because I think they reflect the indie pop genre due to them being very bright and happy patterns/colours. Also I think floral prints will reflect well the fact my artist is a female girly girl artist with a young female target audience as it suits them well also. An idea I have had for the digipak is for it to have a theme where my artist is holding a flower in almost every photo or there is some representation of nature, and by her wearing flower will match this idea. 
I have also gone for a few darker outfits which include black to make my artist seem very bold and important so she stands out well in parts of the digipak as she is the centre of attention for her music. 











No comments:

Post a Comment