Wednesday 23 October 2013

Questionnaire- Digipak costume feedback.














This is a questionnaire I have made in order to get feedback from people of their opinions on the costumes I have chosen so far for my digipak. I am going to send people this questionnaire from my blog and ask them to fill it out and send it back to me with their feedback.

Questionnaire

These are the costumes so far I have chosen for my artist to wear in my digipak images.

1. Do you think these costumes reflect an Indie Pop genre? If not, why not? If yes, how?


2. What parts of the costumes do you think work the best?


3. Are there any items of clothing you do not think will suit well with my genre/ ideas?

4. Are there any other items of clothing (style) you think I should include more in my digipak images?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment