Saturday 5 October 2013

2nd Audience research

I decided to do some more audience research by this time giving people images of examples of the look I want my artist to have. I also then asked questions for them to answer on if they think the images suit the genre. I played them the song again to see whether they think the images suit the song also. 






                  

Overall people thought that the images represented an Indie genre due to it being a young stylish artist with nice hair and makeup which a lot of pop indie artists have as a key factor of their image. Some people thought that the images portrayed a Rock genre due to the makeup so I am going to make the makeup a bit more subtle so it looks less rock. Everyone I got feedback from said that they do think the music suits the images shown of the image of my artist because they believe the style and music both sound and look like they are from an indie Pop genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment